Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What's In Your Temple?


The past year or so I've been more conscious of what I put into my temple, my body. I've been eating less salty and sugary sweets each day and consuming more fruit and taking my vitamins. What are you putting in your body?

I've always heard "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and this can definitely be true. If you don't take vitamins, remember to get your vitamins from other sources such as fruits and vegetables. I take Fish Oil pills for a healthier heart and also Biotin for healthy hair, nails, and skin. In addition to this, I eat oranges and apples on a regular. I want to be healthy for myself and my family. I have a love for chocolate, chips, and soda, but I try to eat those in moderation. I may eat dark chocolate daily BUT I only eat one small piece. I'm still working to cut down on my chip intake since they are so salty, but I've definitely made progress over the years. Last year I gave up chips for a while to help decrease my intake and it worked well. While you need your fruits and vegetables, don't forget to fill your temple with our lovely friend, H20! Like milk, it does your body good!! Soda sure taste great, but I know it's not the best for me, so I definitely drink at least 3-4 bottles of water each day at least 5 days a week.

Let's cut down on the diseases and health issues by taking care of ourselves and eating right as much as you can. You get out what you put into your body. Remember that the next time you realize you are sick pretty often and don't have enough energy. That means you are not providing yourself with the right contents to make your immune system fight off germs and give you energy.

For more great information on what you can do to get more vitamins in your system, check out some of the sites below and also my LockBody segment.
Healthy Eating Everyone!!

"When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow." Tomorrow is disease." ~Terri Guillemets
Until my next vitamin drop,
-SOLAR 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...