Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Don't Wait, Do Your Part TODAY!!


Anyone that knows me, knows that I love love to VOLUNTEER and do so as much as I can throughout the year. Today I signed up to be a Junior Achievement volunteer and will be going to local schools from Kindergarten-12th grade to educate students on financial principles and responsibility. To say I'm just excited would be an understatement.

I always give back to my community in any way possible. I hope to have children in the future and would love to see the next few generations stand up for our children in the communities. We must educate them to ensure they have all the tools necessary to be successful. There are tons of students that don't have the privilege of having parents or role models to prepare them for the future. I take responsibility and I'm willing to do my part.

Are you doing your part? Is there anything that you are great at that you could share with a child or someone in your community to better them? If so, stand up and do so!

It has always been said that kids are a product of their environment and I love knowing that I am contributing positivity and knowledge to my community to make the best product I can in others.

It doesn't take days or months or help someone or volunteer your time, so check out the local organizations in your community and see if there is anything that you can do.  I'll even go a step farther and provide you with some suggestions below.  Do your part today and volunteer your time now for a better environment and community for future generations.
"Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls." ~David Thomas
Until my next volunteer tip,
-SOLAR 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...