Thursday, April 28, 2011

Calling All Travelers!!!

The weather is nice and that means it's time for some VACATION!!!  Are you unsure where you should venture next???  Well I have the perfect resource to help you out...

I found a great site that offers FREE travel guides.  If you are a traveler like me and also love free stuff, then you're excited and smiling!!  Check them out and sign up for your guides to get ideas on where the next map will lead you!  I signed up for a few Georgia and Tennessee guides.  Even though I have been to both states several times, there are a lot of wonderful places waiting for me to visit.  You have the option of getting them mailed to you or downloading them.

 http://www.travelguidesfree.com/

If you get a chance, TAKE A TRIP to my MapItOut segment!

"The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes "sight-seeing."" ~Daniel J. Boorstin
Happy Traveling!
-SOLAR 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...