- Save gift cards that I get from others for holidays and special occasions, and use these to buy the extras
- Earn more reward points from survey sites I use, redeem them for gift cards and use those to buy the extras
- Shop online directly through Ebates and get cash back checks/PayPal deposits quarterly
- When the parents ask me if I want something while we are out shopping, go for the extras:) (Yes, I'm still spoiled)
- Selling clothes/shoes/accessories I don't and won't wear anymore
- Selling DVDs I don't watch anymore or that Grant already has
I will say that there have been some things I needed that I saved for and was able to get because of my budgets, so there are definitely way more pros than cons to budgeting. And in case you don't already, create a SMALL budget for Just Because spending, and you will give yourself some wiggle room and not seem so tensed about it:) With this upcoming wedding, we have a budget for every sector of it and my goal is to beat each one of those budgets, so by the wedding I can say that I spent less and put that extra money in our Future Home savings:) I plan to post about my wedding budgets soon and how I have been finding ways to get what we want but pay less. So keep checking back for that!
Until next time, don't spent those pennies!Solar 40