Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peace, Love, and Hip Hop



Today I am super excited about the new activity I will be partaking in. Starting next week, I will be attending a Hip Hop class weekly. Everyone that knows me well, knows that I love to dance and exercise. So this class is the Best of Both Worlds for me!!! You get to learn dance routines but you all incorporate working out into it.

Get out there and have fun while you live!!!

Are there any activities in your community that you could join? There's a way to find out: Go LOOK or ASK SOMEONE!!!

Stay fit and have fun while you can! I know I will.

Check out Peace Love Hip Hop and just maybe they have something in your area.

If not, check your local gyms and recreation centers for workout and dancing classes that you may be interested in.

If you have a teenage daughter or son, this could definitely be something that you could include them in.  Now that's a real benefit. Not only will you be having fun, but you would be having fun with your kid(s).

Check out my LockBody segment for other great workout ideas!

"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good". ~Edwin Denby

Until my next dance move,
-SOLAR 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...