Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Interesting Post from a 'Previously' Single Black Male

So I've been browsing, blogging, and reading and came across what may be my new favorite Love/Dating/Relationship blog to follow: Single Black Male. As I was checking out his blog, my eyes spotted: How I Knew She Was The One!

This article goes into detail about how he knew the one he was with was the one that he should marry. It's definitely an eye opener and I will admit that even though I'm not and never have been a "Single Black Male", I was going through his list of things in my head and thinking of my own boyfriend. While I already know I'm with my one, it was refreshing to hear from a male's point of view, how he knew he found his one.

Here's one of my fave parts in the post: "With my wife, even after I’d learned all about all of the different things she’d experienced in her life, after she’d shared all of her memories and all of the different influences she’d had – I still wanted to spend time with her. I wanted to make new experiences and new memories. My inability to shake my interest in her was one of the early signs that she might be the one."


Check it out and read the full article for yourself at Single Black Male! I'll definitely be tuning into this site going forward.

How did you know you found your one? I'll soon share my story on finding my one;)

"A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea."-Honore de Balzac
Until my next blog find,
-SOLAR 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...